- Are you a filmmaker based in the Southside?
- Have you made a film about the Southside?
- Have you shot a film in the Southside?
The inaugural Southside Film Festival Award May 2011 was won by filmmakers Antonia Bain and Gordon Ballantyne with their short documentary 'Echoes of Cinema City' about the cinema organ in Pollokshaws Burgh Hall. Prizes were kindly donated by BAFTA Scotland, Screen Academy Scotland, GFT, GMAC and local businesses.
At the 2012 festival on 18-20 May 2012, there will be two awards-one for Best Southside Short Film and one for Best Southside Feature film so don't miss out!
- Early deadline Mon 19 December 2011- FREE
- Final deadline Mon 16 January 2012 - £5 per film
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org